Innovation Centre 5
Innovation Centre 5 will provide high quality office and workshop Accommodation forming the latest phase of the highly successful Keele University Science and Innovation Park.
OPENING JUNE 2016
About the building:
- High quality sustainable finishes throughout
- Two communal 8 person passenger lifts
- Male, female and disabled toilets
- Shower and changing facilities
- DDA compliant building
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ rating
About the offices:
- Large open floorplates
- VRF fan coil air conditioning
- Underfloor heating system in part
- Suspended ceilings with integral lighting in the spirit of LG7
- Floor to ceiling heights of 2.8 m
About the workshops:
- Serviced finish to allow for tenant’s bespoke fit out
- Concrete floor with a epoxy coating or alternative finish.
- Current imposed design load for ground floor slab is 5kN/m2
- Electrically operated overhead doors with ability to convert to glazing if required
- Dado trunking
Innovation Centre 5 will provide high quality office and workshop accommodation forming the latest phase of the highly successful Keele University Science and Innovation Park.
Stunning architecture using a combination of brickwork, aluminium curtain walling and timber boarding together with the landscaped courtyard will make this a building you will be proud to occupy.
Contact us today about IC5
Dr Mark Bacon
Interim Head of Keele University Science & Innovation Park
Keele University Science and Innovation Park
Telephone: 01782 734321
You can find us on Sat Nav ST5 5BG
Directions for visitors on site....
Drive onto campus passing the Medical School on the right and the first building on the left, MED IC4. At the next roundabout, turn left and drive to the rear of MED IC4. Immediately on your right you will find a number of MED IC4 visitor car parking spaces. Please park your veichle in one of these spaces and make your way to the main MED IC4 reception, via the revolving door at the rear of the building. The reception is located on the first floor. If you are visiting the Science Park the receptionist will provide you with a parking permit to display in your vehicle. Other car parking is available for visitors on campus these are pay and display. If in doubt please call 01782 734467 or 01782 734321.