Innovation Centre 5
Innovation Centre 5 will provide high quality office and workshop Accommodation forming the latest phase of the highly successful Keele University Science and Innovation Park.
OPENING SPRING 2016
About the building:
- High quality sustainable finishes throughout
- Two communal 8 person passenger lifts
- Male, female and disabled toilets
- Shower and changing facilities
- DDA compliant building
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ rating
About the offices:
- Large open floorplates
- VRF fan coil air conditioning
- Underfloor heating system in part
- Suspended ceilings with integral lighting in the spirit of LG7
- Floor to ceiling heights of 2.8 m
About the workshops:
- Serviced finish to allow for tenant’s bespoke fit out
- Concrete floor with a epoxy coating or alternative finish.
- Current imposed design load for ground floor slab is 5kN/m2
- Electrically operated overhead doors with ability to convert to glazing if required
- Dado trunking
Innovation Centre 5 will provide high quality office and workshop accommodation forming the latest phase of the highly successful Keele University Science and Innovation Park.
Stunning architecture using a combination of brickwork, aluminium curtain walling and timber boarding together with the landscaped courtyard will make this a building you will be proud to occupy.
Contact us today about IC5
Head of Keele University Science & Innovation Park
Keele University Science and Innovation Park
Telephone: (0)1782 734321
You can find us on Sat Nav ST5 5AA
Our marketing suite and head office are based on the Home Farm complex on Keele campus which is close to the entrance of the University.
Directions on site....
Drive onto campus passing the Medical School on the right and the first tall building on the left is Med IC4.
Turn into IC4 car park driving around the back of the building. Continue round, passing IC4, until you see a grasscrete car park (A2). Park on the bottom grasscrete car park (A2), pay and display, then walk down towards the barn buildings, walking past the house on your left. At the bottom of the stone steps turn right and walk along to the 2nd door on your right. You will see an intercom next to the door. If in doubt, please call 01782 734603.