As the UK’s largest campus university, Keele offers a wide range of facilities that are a just a few minutes’ walk from your new premises on the Science and Innovation Park. Some of the highlights include:
- The Sports Centre – Keele has a thriving sporting community and its vibrant Sports Centre confirm this. With modern equipment and ample changing facilities, it’s a brilliantly convenient opportunity to keep fit before, during or after work. Gym memberships, fitness classes and court bookings are all available to those working on the Park, with access on either a pay-as-you-go basis or through monthly, quarterly or annual memberships. For further information about the facilities available, please visit www.keele.ac.uk/sport.
- The Day Nursery – Set in its own beautiful yet secure surroundings opposite IC1 and IC2, the nursery offers a rich and stimulating learning environment in which children are safe, happy and cared for. With seven rooms catering for different age groups from 12 weeks to school age, plus a school holiday club for children aged between 4 and 12 years, Keele University Day Nursery is the perfect choice for your children’s early education. For further details, please visit www.keele.ac.uk/nursery.
- Cafés – There are a number of cafes, coffee shops and eateries available across the campus, catering for all tastes and providing options to either eat in or take away. Ranging from The Refectory in the Chancellor’s Building and the Senior Common Room in Keele Hall through to the ST5 fast food outlet and high street coffee giant Costa located in the heart of the campus, all of which are less than a five-minute walk from your Science Park accommodation, you’ll be spoilt for choice. For more information on the venues and menus available, please visit www.keele.ac.uk/foodanddrink.
- Village Life – As the UK’s largest university campus, Keele offers the same staple amenities that you’d find in most villages. This includes a post office, newsagent, pharmacy, bookshop and mini supermarket, as well as a branch of Santander. There are also a number of bus stops, post boxes, ATMs and other amenities that make Keele a truly convenient place to house your business.
- Accommodation – If you host an event at Keele, accommodation is available on your doorstep. During student vacations, up to 2,000 rooms are available for delegates on the University campus, whilst Keele Management Centre offers Bed and Breakfast accommodation all year round. Both venues offer free wi-fi throughout and are conveniently located to make your guests’ visits comfortable and enjoyable. For information on rooms, rates and facilities, please visit www.keele-conference.com.
- Meeting Rooms – Tenants have access to a large number of rooms suitable for meetings or events. The Science and Innovation Park has four free-to-use meeting rooms within its buildings, whilst the Sustainability Hub, located between IC4 and IC5, has a dedicated Lecture Theatre with built-in AV equipment. On the University campus, Chancellor’s Building offers nine meeting rooms plus additional exhibition space, whilst Keele Hall has 15 rooms of varying capacity and style and can hold a maximum of 520 delegates. There is on-site technical support and event catering available, whilst the dedicated Conference team will guide you through the entire process. Keele Management School, located nearby in Keele Village just outside of the main campus, also has event facilities and accommodation for delegates.